Goblin Bait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Optimist117

The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness Empty
PostSubject: The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness   The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:27 pm

I was thinking that after Malphias had passed away from his wounds, his spirit would ascend into a God Like state... I havent thought much about it, but his history and exsperiences make him a great candidate for a force for justice etc... thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Optimist117

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness   The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:03 pm

After his many wars and crusades where he came out on top against impossible odds, Malphias was taken ill from a infection on his burns, he founded the "Republic of the Burning Oak" so that people could continue spreading Zionism and bringing people to justice.

Passing away on his death bed, Malphias's spirit was entangled in the whim of the gods and Malphias was refused his final rest and became the God of Justice.
He shuns members of Zionism away from worshipping him, only accepting those among the Ranks of the Burned Men to bring Justice.
"Justice was only one of the trinity my mother placed in that book. I would feel ashamed if people only followed that testament, like a horse with blinders... no that is what the Burned Men are for. Zionism means to build, to prosper and bring comfort to the world of Man... but I guess if some monsters need to be brought to Justice... that part is there also"
Back to top Go down
Optimist117

PostSubject: more stuff    The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 5:34 pm

been meaning at add more to this.

Might as well just put this here http://sylvus.wikia.com/wiki/Malphias_Legate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness   The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness Empty

Back to top Go down

The Burned Man- God of Justice and Rightousness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goblin Bait :: World Alpha :: Deities-
Jump to: