Goblin Bait
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pathfinder RPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goddes Idea (Time/Fate)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRonin
Admin

Goddes Idea (Time/Fate) Empty
PostSubject: Goddes Idea (Time/Fate)   Goddes Idea (Time/Fate) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Twin Sisters (who don't inherently get along) Goddesses of Fate and Time respectively.

True Neutral, each but disagreeable with one another.

I can come up with some mythology to explain their different philosophies.
Back to top Go down
GoblinBait
Admin
GoblinBait

PostSubject: Re: Goddes Idea (Time/Fate)   Goddes Idea (Time/Fate) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:59 pm

i like deities that are related somehow. would one be pro-divine design and the other pro-free will?
Back to top Go down
https://goblinbait.rpg-board.net
TheRonin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goddes Idea (Time/Fate)   Goddes Idea (Time/Fate) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 pm

In my mind one of them believes in an ordered structured timeline, the goddess of Fate, the other believes things are flexible and unpredictable. The goddess of Time. Both would have a strong divination bent, but one resigned to allowing fate to be, and the other convinced she can change or control it.

Their split might of occurred when the goddess of time tried to change some tragedy that her sister was at peace with.
Back to top Go down
GoblinBait
Admin
GoblinBait

PostSubject: Re: Goddes Idea (Time/Fate)   Goddes Idea (Time/Fate) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:06 pm

very cool
Back to top Go down
https://goblinbait.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddes Idea (Time/Fate)   Goddes Idea (Time/Fate) Empty

Back to top Go down

Goddes Idea (Time/Fate)
Page 1 of 1